Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jumping the Season Hitting the Beach Before/During Sunrise.

Here we are at the Kure Beach Pier beachfront 6am Wednesday morning. Pop has his morning Star-News paper and coffee. I'm taking in the salt air, seagulls and new smells. What a hard life; but, somebody has to do it!
That lazy ole, almost Springtime, Sun finally got out of bed and  started rising in the Eastern sky.  Better late than never, Pop says.  Wait a minute, SAND? What is that? I was high stepping it until I realized sand is my friend and would not hurt me. Hey, in fact, it is actually fun to play in. Thats when  I started digging, jumping and acting like a fool. That's alright because nobody noticed except the seagulls.

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you Jas, you have the life! Nothing better than a walk on the beach! Just don't pick up any of the little crabs! They look like fun to play with, but they do pinch! OUCH! You are getting so BIG! Have fun playing in the sand.

    ReplyDelete