Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sister, Karly & Zoe at the Lake

Karly had her first trip to their Lake recently so Zoe could show her around. See Lake photos above. Yea, that is Karly in front of the pampas. Karly did say on comments Tuesday March 10th, "I just got home from the Vet where I got my last puppy shots. I weighed 21.3 pounds today. They said my next visit to the Vet would be about 2 more months...to get fixed. I thought I was already fixed up pretty good."
I, Jasper, went for my last puppy shots plus HomeAgain Microchip Implant on Tuesday the 9th, weighed 19.9 lbs (Watch out, I'm catching up). The shots were ok; but, the implant made me flinch a little.  I am officially ID# 496868372B; but, you can't call me there!

5 comments:

  1. Jas,

    You are catching up on the weight. I'm going to start eating more so I can stay ahead of you. We are going back to the lake next weekend for several days....spring break!! I love your beach pictures and I wish I could play in the sand with you. Can't wait to see new pictures of our new half brothers and sisters.

    Take care.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karly,
    Pop took notice of your feeding menu. He is feeding me four times a day with a bowl full of Ekuanuba Large Breed Puppy dry food mixed with 1/4 can of Ekuanuba Puppy canned food. As well as, males tend to be heavier, don't they? I'm still tall, lanky and lean; but, with no ribs showing.
    I'm back in Raleigh 2 1/2 hours away. Pop, says I am one traveling pup. I do handle it with no problem. I might have a really big trip planned for next week. More about that later.
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jas,

    You sure are eating alot. It's no wonder you are gaining on me. I don't get near that much food. Anyway, I'm a little lady so I have to watch my figure. It's also 2 1/2 hours to our lake house and I travel really well too. Mostly, I just sleep right next to Zoe. I hate that you won't get to play in the sand at sunrise this week....that sure looked like fun.

    Take care.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 2 are so Cute! I just love reading your messages back and fourth! I am so proud you both like to travel, your dad Chance loves to go for rides in the car too! I have been missing him since he is on the road. I posted pictures of your siblings today on the web site...You should take a look; all flashy brindles & 1 fawn. But not as cute as the 2 of you! Where are you going Jas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of your mom & pop....We are all thinking & praying your family! If you need anything just let us know.

    ReplyDelete