Thursday, April 22, 2010

Morning Time Schedule!

6:00am: It is time to get up, go outside with Pop and Bradley to get the morning newspaper. Oh yes, I do have a little business of my own to accompolish. Then back inside. 
  6:10am: We are on the bed all alert while waiting for Pop to get his coffee, paper and join us for our morning family bonding.  Hmmm, Bradley, I use to about half your size!
7:00am: Guess who's back outside. Uh Huh, it is me checking all the wild animal scents in the backyard plus round two of doing my business. Pop is eating breakfast and doing his get ready for the day stuff.     It is going to be a Great Day Ya'll!    Enjoy it as if it were your last.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    You know we have 4 more half brothers and will soon have many more!!!! We are going to be one big family thanks to daddy Chance. We will have relatives all over the country. WOW. I wonder if there has ever been a doggie reunion?? Just a thought. It's about time for me to get fixed.....oouch! See you later.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karly,
    If we could get the other litter mates and half-Bros/Sis on the internet we could at least have a virtual reunion. Maybe we could help Jen & Tim setup an AMD blog.
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you 2 Crazy kids, Sorry its been a while. We have been busy making sure all of your 1/2 brothers & sisters made it off safe & sound to their new homes; and then having more puppies! We are going to try to take pictures of all of the puppies this Thursday so look for them probably on Friday. I am just amazed at how big both of you have gotten & how much you look like your mom & dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jas,

    I guess our new step-mother is Star right now. She did have to marry Chance to have our new half brothers and sisters, didn't she? Wonder how many she had? Anyway, our family continues to grow. Chance is not a very faithful daddy, but I still love him. See you later.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete