Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Turning 40 is a hoot!!!!!




Yeh! Turning 40 on June 2nd! Forty pounds of weight that is. Yes, I'm still growing like a weed. Pop can't keep me in collars. The latest one is a Jimmy Buffet Parrot Head collar. Do you like it?


Don't look at the next picture. Well Bradley can show his; but, I'm embarassed to show my rear end that way.


Well yes, Pop, I am now twice as big as Bradley. When you first brought me home I was half as big as Brad.
Has Bradley really shrunk that much, you think???????

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    I weighed 42 pounds this morning, so I am staying just ahead of you. My feet are as big as Zoe's already, so my folks think I am going to get pretty big. We look so much alike....are we twins??x;eo0p

    Later, Karly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas, one more thing. I really like your new collar. I need a new one also. I'm still wearing the same old plain black one. My ears do like yours...one down, and one out. Next week, they may switch. I think it's part of growing up. By the way....you look like a girl from behind. Guess that's part of growing up too.

    Your favorite sister,

    Karly

    ReplyDelete