Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Fort Fisher Flasher......er..Splash!

Star Date 30 June 2010 6:00AM: 
Jas discovers Fort Fisher on the Southern end of Pleasure Island. Jas takes his first opportunity to place in the surf. Surf is up, ya'll.
This water has a strange salty, minerally, fishy smell. What's that all about? I can twirl and splash..wow!    
Pop, this is the best sunrise ever!
Land ho yon beautiful maiden perched on top of the rocks there.
Come on down, we'll surf together.
Now Pop, tell me one more time how to wave surf? I need a little help here. 

 
One more cooling off trot up the beach, a cold rinsing shower plus dry off for the perfect start of the day.
And it is only 7am.  Not bad for a pup that use to not like taking a bath, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    You are making me jealous. That looks like so much fun. You are really chillin. I love playing in the water, and I will be in the water this afternoon at the lake. Have a happy 4th of July....

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Karly,
    I'm still 2lbs behind you at 43lbs. Never tried the lake. It's got to be fun. Plus you can drink the water!!! Pop let me learn the hard way on drinking salt water. It kinda messed up my bowel movement (too much info) one time then I was alright. I'll find a way to get even with him. Maybe eat one of his azalea bushes. He-He!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jas how are your pop & mom doing....it's been a while since we have hear from you. I hope all is well & that your enjoying your summer. We only have 5 puppies here right now & they will be going to their new homes in a few weeks. Between puppies going & school starting back my house is going to be quiet! Not sure what I'm going to do. It's a good thing I have lots of other furry kids to keep me busy.

    Hope to hear back from you soon!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete