Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Better Late Than Never Pop Says.

I apologize for my inactivity lately. Pop and I have been very busy. We had a Sell Contract on the Raleigh house and were feverishly working to pack, arrange movers..etc. We got it all line up and had half of our stuff packed when the contract fell through. What a bummer!
Anyway, I have been traveling up and down I-40 from Raleigh to Kure Beach every week.
Pop opened the hatch and I jumped in ready to travel.


Pop, are you coming or what? Lets get going. I want to hit the surf again.

2 comments:

  1. You are right! Better late than never. Boy you sure look like you are filling out, I bet you will be the size of Chance in no time. It sounds like you have been busy traveling a lot. I'm sorry to hear you did all of that packing only to have the deal fall through. It is a lot of work moving, maybe there will be another offer around the corner. We are down to 3 puppies in the house, 2 of which still need to find homes. They are cute! I'm afraid if they stay here too much longer Mason won't let me get rid of them. School has started back up for the kids & they both are doing great! If you here from your sister Karly, let her know we said hello (WOLF)! LOL I hope your mom & pop are doing great!

    Talk with you soon!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jas,

    Good to hear from you again. Well, I'm just over 50 pounds now, so I bet you finally caught me. I hope you are not scared of bad weather, 'cause they say that ya'll may be getting very wet this week. Maybe you will get to play in the rough surf this week, or maybe you will just stay in Raleigh. Anyway, be careful. My pop went fishing this morning, but it was a bummer, too. Now, he's just counting down the days until Saturday.....dove season, and Auburn football!!

    Take care.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete