Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Three- Monday.

Hey I'm already bigger than Larry's foot!Had to make up the bed myself. Larry is determined to raise me to be self sufficient.
Went to the Doctor today for my first physical with my new parents. Passed with flying colors. Got a Bordetella - First Vaccine whatever that is. Scheduled more shots February 9th. I'm impressed with my vet. He also takes care of all the K-9 brothers (dogs) for the police department. This guy knows his stuff. If you ever come to Carolina/Kure Beach I'll introduce you to him. Larry is telling everybody that my personality is blossoming as I continue to feel more comfortable with my new location and family. I admit, tho, that I still miss Tim, Jen, Chance, Baby and my other 9 brothers and sisters. Maybe someday they'll come for a visit or we can visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment