Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You know the routine. Spend money for a toy and I play with a piece of cardboard.

I, Jasper, am good at recycling everything. Water goes in one end and out the other, dog food becomes fertilizer and I'm training Pop to not only use a roll of paper towels to clean up my mess; but, to throw me the cardboard core as a toy. Yummy, something I can tear up without getting in trouble.  BTW (by the way) I'm already hanging on to Pop's legs so he can't walk, love to pull on his robe and I'm rocking the world at Kure Beach.
Pop is keeping me close to home until I get all my shots. On the few excursions to meet Pop's friends they are all going overboard with all this mushy, mushy stuff about how pretty I am. Yuck!  I'll be glad when they get over it!
Till next time, Jasper.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper is so cute. I got to see him a few times when he was born and a few more times after that. Tim & Jen would let the puppies loose in the house a couple of times a day so they could play with the children especially Mason who loves all the puppies. I enjoyed watching Mamma (Baby Girl) teach her puppies how to play and not be too rough. She is such a good mother. It is wonderful to see each of the puppies go to such wonderful homes that have people to love them as much as Tim, Jen, Alex and Mason did. I am Grandma to Alex & Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas, it's your favorite sister, Amor. First thing my new family did was change my name to "Corky's Karly Amor" and now I'm called Karly. Can't believe you have to sleep in a crate....I sleep in the master bed cuddled up next to my new mother Debra. These folks have a boxer that looks just like our mother, Baby. We play together all day long. I went for my second round of shots yesterday, and I weighed 10.1 pounds. Keep in touch with me as grow.

    Karly (Corky and Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you Amor....errr Karly. Give me time I'll get that straight. After all, all my life I've known you as Amor. My how things do change.
    My offical name is Beau Jasper By Chance. I still go by Jasper or Jas.
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas, I think you may be a faster learner than me. I overheard my parents saying I was going to learn "sit" and "shake" this week. I would rather just be playing in the back yard with the big girls. I still get scolded when I have an accident in the house. These folks just don't understand doggie talk and I end up getting scolded because they don't understand me. Keep in touch....Karly.

    ReplyDelete