Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day two, Sunday @ K Largo (new home).

You would think "Christmas" when Joyce and Larry pulled out all those toys. I'm going to like these two. I feel comfortable enuf to really lap down the water and chow down on a mixture of  Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy food with Nutro MAX Large Breed Puppy food. I quickly trained my new family to take me out every 20 minutes to tinkle and every 45 minutes to poop. After all I am a growing boy with a healthy appetite. It didn't take them long for me to teach them. Uh oh, they also learned to put me in the crate to make me hold it longer when they were tired of monitoring me.

I do like my crate. It is my own little space in this big world. I get to bring things in, arrange them and re-arrange them all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment