Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello World! My name is JASPER and I will not let you forget it!


Hello you big beautiful World or should I say big beautiful World Wide Web better known as "www".

Hey, anyway, my name is "Jasper By Chance".  Chance is my Dad. Get it!!  Yes, as of this date I'm only eight weeks old. You can follow my life's experiences as I nudge around this bright, reality World and report it on the virtual "www" world.

Since I'm only 8 weeks I don't know any bad, only the good and let's keep it that way.

Speaking of good, tomorrow I'm meeting my newly adopted family Larry and Joyce. They are driving six hours to pick me up and six more hours to take me home. Sounds like a nice family, huh! I'll bet they are as nice as my Breeder Family Tim and Jen. You know, or lets say I know, that Tim and Jen did a really good job of matching my Mom (Baby) and Dad (Chance) to create Jasper (me). You can see my whole family including me at web.mac.com/amdboxers .
I'm the one looking over everybody. Lets just say I'm on the top of my world.

Gotta go now and get my beauty sleep. Tomorrows a big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment