Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alabama Snow for Karley My Litter Southern Belle Sister.

Hey everybody, my littermate sister Karley born in Georgia and living in Alabama is a true Southern Belle. She is bigger than me and has completed all her shots. Yea!    
Her adopted parents are Corky and Debbie. They love boxers and miniture schnausers.
Wow, Karley, we already have a lot in common (except I'm a Southern Stud not Belle).  You will not believe what Karley said to me in Comments on February 22nd "I DO Flips, I Do Flops....". To  read about my possible upcoming stud status scroll down and read at your own risk!!!!! 
Stay tuned for more about Sis Karley and her family, ya'll.  Jas.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    You did a good job with the pictures. I sure wish it would warm up outside. We have never experienced anything but winter...I bet in a few months we will be wishing we had some snow!
    My folks tell me we have a lake house on Lake Martin. It's near Auburn....I don't know what Auburn is, but they sure are crazy about it. I can't wait to get up to the lake and learn to "dog paddle" with the big girls. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karley Girl,
    Since I live mainly within ocean view of the beach I plan to try my webbies (web paws) in the surf in another month or so when it is a little warmer.
    Jas

    ReplyDelete