Friday, February 5, 2010

All Aboard for Raleigh, NC

OK Pop, I'm ready. All Aboard!
Yesterday, Pop asked me if I wanted to visit our Raleigh home for a long weekend and have a Super Bowl party. Of course I said yes, yes, yes. After all I'm use to traveling like from Brunswick, GA to Kure Beach, NC and to the Vet. Ughhh..why did I have to say V--!  I just can't bring myself to say that again.
Anyway, I let Pop drive so I could sleep and play safely in my crate. I always take my crate on overnight trips. Kind of like a trailer, huh! That way I always have my familiar safe haven where I rule.
  Made the trip ok. Caught up with that big brother, Bradley, of mine.  He, He, He, he doesn't know how short his life is a "big brother". He better keep on liking me because I'll be his big brother in no time.  Ssssh, don't tell him. I want it to be a surprise.
  
Surprise, surprise!  I was the one surprised when Bradley introduced me to snow. Yep, Raleigh still had snow from last weekend. It is all nothing but white though. It doesn't have the character of different colors such as brendle, black and white like me.

Bradley says to go ahead and taste it. It won't hurt you. Just be sure to leave the yellow snow alone!    I didn't ask him what he meant by that; however, I think I have a pretty good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment