Monday, February 1, 2010

A Brother I didn't Know I had!

A Brother I didn't Know I had came to visit for the Weekend. He introduced himself with a little bit of jealously. I took care of that right away by pestering him unmercifly. Oh, BTW, his name is Bradley a minature schnauser. I'll show him what minature really is when I grow past him to 70 lbs compared to his 25 lbs.
I immediately took over his bed and his toys. Isn't that what a boxer supposed to do? Hmmmm, his bed is so good after  a session of heavy play. 

3 comments:

  1. Jasper, do you remember when I came to visit you at Tim & Jen's house? You and your siblings pushed me all over and kept chasing me. I am older than you by a few months but I only weigh in at 4 lbs. and I am a "ball of fluff". Everybody was laughing because they we sure you thought I was a toy. No matter where I ran to, you found me. I bet now that I am almost five lbs., I could out run you......well maybe not..hope you enjoyed your weekend with your new brother......Max (1/2 maltese & 1/2 shihtz zu). I would send a picture but I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max,
    Glad to hear from you. I got to get back on this blog in a regular routine. Been chasing Bradley (Mini Schnauser brother of mine), chewing on things I shouldn't and generally getting into trouble.
    So much energy to wear off!
    Jas

    ReplyDelete