Monday, February 22, 2010

I Do Flips, I Do Flops, I Play Hard & I relax Hard.

Nothing like a good stolen FlipFlop with Pop's scent to chew on.
This Bad To The Bone boy plays hard and relaxes hard.  Just take a look at my long legs and big paws .
My Vet likes to take a slow approach on the shot series in other words three to four weeks between shots. So I'm not scheduled to get my final round,  including rabies, until March 2nd.
At twelve weeks big sister, Karley weighed in at 16.1 lbs and Pop weighed me in at 13.5 lbs.  Pop says I've always been a little smaller than my 9 siblings ;but, that's ok I'm just lean and mean. Now why would he even think mean? I do like to sneak around and eat some of Bradley's Beneful when Pop is not looking even tho I'm on Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy. It certainly is not for a lack of appetite that I'm less weighty. I guess I just run it off! And who knows I might just keep on growing when everbody else stops. You know, big feet means big ____! 
Er, that's another story!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    I'm on Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy also, but they have started mixing in just a spoonful of Eukanuba canned puppy food and it really does taste better now....so, I am eating more. I think we are going to have some more cousins soon. Take care.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karley,
    Good idea! I'll get Pop to try that with me.
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you 2 funny pups, You are expecting 1/2 brothers & sisters (not cousins) in about 10 days! We are very excited. Your dad Chance has been a very busy boy around here, as we are expecting 3 litters over the next 2 months, & he has 2 more girls lined up waiting for their turn! It will be nothing short of a puppy party here. I love hearing your updates keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, we will have more 1/2 brothers and sisters, not cousins. I still have a lot to learn. Anyway, if I was a boy like you, Jas, I would want to grow up to be just like daddy Chance. Lined up and waiting....can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete