Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NASCAR Dog.....Daytona ....... Wow!

Hey Pop, all I've heard and seen on radio & TV in February is NASCAR, Speed Week and Daytona. Let's watch and see what it is all about.  Hmmmmm! those guys are crazy............. the way their driving.  I can't run that fast; but, I can swarm all over everybody and bump my buddies like they do.


Wow! There goes Danica Patrick, the Go-Daddy girl, in her number 7 Nationwide Series car. She is hot-hot-hot plus fast-fast-fast! Should we say that she has made Go-Daddy truely "broadband"?  Nah!

Well on Sunday the big Sprint Race started at 1pm and believe it or not, lasted til 7pm.  Yeh, those crazy Nascar drivers were burning up the track so bad they created a hole in the asphalt between turns 1 and 2 that had to be patched twice stalling the race twice. Anyway, I'm a pooped puppy, so I jumped in Bradley's bed and chilled.

Question for sister Karley. Did you get a chance to enjoy the snow? 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jas,

    Went to the Vet today for 12 week/Rabies shots. Don't be scared, it wasn't too bad. I weighed 16.1 pounds....may have to go on a diet already. The snow was so deep (6 inches) and so much fun to play in. I learned all about yellow snow cones. Wish I could send you some pictures of me, but I don't know how. Take care.

    Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from your sister Roxie & she too just had her shots & weighed in at 18 lbs!!! She's a big girl. Glad to see Karly is getting in on this I hope I can get more sibling on board!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete