Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pampas Me You Will Let Me Outside To Play.

A cool but beautiful day in Kure Beach.  Pop opened the door and out I zoomed straight for the backyard. I love to thrash around in the pampas grass.  I run around the right side hiding from Pop.  Then I come tearing around the corner under the pampas grass leaves and whip across the yard to the pampas on the left side only to repeat myself whipping back across to the right.
What did you say? Faster than a speeding bullet........hmmm, you might say so! 
In the meantime I did number 1 like a good dog; but, I held number 2 until I got back inside. Some days Pop just can't win for trying!!  Heh, heh!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jas, it looks like your having fun! Your mom & dad like to play that game too! You know you need to give your pop a break & keep the #2's outside; but good job on the #1's!

    ReplyDelete